If you use onlinemarketing.net.in, you must read, understand, and agree to the following terms.
Prohibited Content and Industries
Don't use onlinemarketing.net.in to send offensive emails, to promote anything illegal, or to harrass anyone.
● In general, don't send anything you'd be ashamed of showing to others.
● No Pornography
● No campaigns selling illegal substances
● No campaigns that violate the FTC's CAN-SPAM Law
Also, there are some industries that send certain types of content that result in higher than normal bounce rates and abuse complaints, which in turn hampers the deliverability of our entire system. No offense meant, but because we must ensure the highest delivery rates possible for all our customers, we do not allow businesses that offer these types of services, products, or content
º Ilegal goods or services
º Escort and dating services
º Pharmaceutical products
º Get-rich-quick or work-at-home schemes
º Online trading, day trading tips, or stock market related content
º Gambling services or products
º Multi-level marketing
º Affiliate marketing
º Credit repair, get-out-of-debt content
Generally speaking, if you're in an industry that is frequently associated with spam, you know who you are (it's probably why you're reading this far, right?). We make no judgments about your line of business, but we cannot afford to risk our deliverability. In fact, most ESPs like onlinemarketing.net.in will not be able to assist you. You will most likely need to look into setting up your own mail servers.
Who Can Use Mail Marketer
You need to meet these eligibility requirements, to use the our service:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to use onlinemarketing.net.in , and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
3. onlinemarketing.net.in reserves the right to refuse service or to terminate accounts for any user, and to change eligibility requirements at any time, in its sole discretion.
Fees, Refunds, Account Terminations
1. We do not provide refunds for unused email credits (even if we had to shut down your account for violating these terms).
2. onlinemarketing.net.in reserves the right to (reasonably) change our fees at any time. We will send email notifications to users if and when we do.
3. If a user violates any of the terms outlined here, we reserve the right to terminate accounts, or bar access, without refund.
4. onlinemarketing.net.in accounts will get activated only after receipt of the payment.
5. You agree to pay for all emails you send from your account, even if messages are blocked by any third party (we have no control over your recipients' email servers, ISP availability, personal spam filter settings, etc)
6. Your email credits roll over and do not expire. However, if you do not log in to your account at least once in the last 12 months, your account (all data including campaigns, lists) may be deleted permanently from our system. This policy is more about keeping our database clean and efficient than making you buy email credits.